Award-winning graphic artist with ten years professional design experience in e-commerce, web, print, illustration, and animation. Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven marketing environment creating compelling, aesthetically sound, usable designs for national companies, small businesses, and charitable organizations. Proactive and able to communicate creative solutions effectively in visual and written form. Strive for excellence in presentation and execution of creative solutions. Advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, and Dreamweaver.
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communication & Media Technology
- GPA 3.87 King’s College, 2005
- Recipient of The Father Murgas Memorial Award for Communications Wilkes-Barre PA
Creative Director/Owner – Bullzeye Design (Scranton PA)
June 2008 – present
Senior graphic artist, project manager, salesperson, supervisor and director of creative and programming teams.
Web Design Specialist - Marywood University (Scranton PA)
March 2010 – present
Assist the Director of Web Development and Director of Web Services to maintain and develop the Marywood University website. Create, manage, and maintain the University’s HTML files, structures, templates and user accounts in the CMS. Manage other digital information resources of the University such as the portal, the mobile site, affiliated websites, and auxiliary servers. Work with departments to develop, improve, and maintain their online presence. Support web content editors and trainers. Ensure quality, consistency, and accessibility across all areas of Marywood’s online presence. Assist in choosing graphics, stories and news to promote weekly on the homepage. Choose and prepare the large window homepage graphic as needed.
Art Director – Market Share Development (Scranton PA)
Nov. 2007 – Feb. 2010
Worked in collaboration with other creative staff members, senior partners and clients to create and execute outstanding print and web design pieces that produce memorable advertising with effective results.
Interim Art Director - Solid Cactus Inc (Wilkes-Barre PA)
May 2007 – Aug. 2007
Worked closely with clients, designers, programmers, and project managers to develop strategies and techniques to improve our client’s business models. Managed a team of six (6) graphic designers in a fast-paced deadline-driven e-commerce environment. Presented online and in-person educational seminars for store owners on the importance of design in selling online. Restructured workflow of the Store Development Department. Participated in the maturity of the design team’s creative concepts.
Graphic Artist - Solid Cactus Inc (Wilkes-Barre PA)
May 2004 – May 2007
Created website design mockups for e-commerce clients on the Yahoo! Store platform. Designed logos, animated banners & advertisements, and internal marketing web/print pieces. Served as photographer for company events, magazine articles, and employee profiles.
Graphic Artist - Rome Technology (Plymouth Meeting PA)
2003 – Present
Graphic Artist - NetInception (Dallas PA) 2001-2003
- 2012 Silver Addy Award: Marywood University received a Silver ADDY for its mobile website, a version of the University’s main website that is accessed by users’ smart phones. The mobile website, created and built by Marywood staff members, launched at the beginning of the fall semester.
- Received local and national media attention for the implementation of an April Fool’s Day homepage at Marywood University. Dubbed “Project 41“, the April Fools’ prank was the cause unprecedented, record-hitting website visits and nationwide social media exposure for the University.
- Work Featured in The Web Designer’s Idea Book (Vol. 1)
- Website design work featured on DesignMeltdown.com, The Daily Slurp, Light on Dark, Most Inspired, iStockPhoto, and Screenalicious.com
- Communicator Awards Print Competition – Award of Excellence recipient
- Worked collaboratively on website design for the St. Louis Rams, Adidas Golf, The Lance Armstrong Foundation, Athletes For Hope,The Muhammad Ali Center, and over 25 companies in the Internet Retailer Top 500
Make a Wish Foundation wishgreaterpa.org
Donated an invitation design to the Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia Chapter for their fundraising event, Wish in the City.
CreateAthon - nepacat.org
Participate annually in a 24-hour, work-around the clock creative blitz during which marketing, advertising and public relations firms provide nonprofit marketing services on a pro-bono basis.
Big Brothers, Big Sisters – bbbsnepa.org
Volunteered as a Big Sister and served as a mentor and friend for two girls on an weekly basis.
Available upon request